Here are some questions to consider regarding your need for help:
- Do you ever drink or use more than you intended?
- Have you ever tried to stop and failed?
- Have you ever tried to cut down and failed?
- Do you drink or use despite negative consequences?
- Do people around you think you have a problem with drugs or alcohol?
- Does it bother you when people express their concern about your drinking or using?
- Do you ever feel guilty when you drink or use?
If you answer yes to even one of these questions, it may be that you have a problem that needs to be addressed with outside help.
Our recovery advocates can help you understand more about addiction and whether or not you really need help. If you have a problem with alcohol or other drugs, it is rare to be able to get sober without assistance. Even if you are able to succeed at not drinking or using without learning recovery tools and principles, achieving recovery in which you feel “comfortable in your own skin” is unlikely.
Call Now :(562) 485-1905